It couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys!!!

Go down

It couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys!!!

Post  Remix on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:10 am

After all the drama, the tom foolery and backstage politics, Team Notorious is finally the SWE Tag Team Champs. We've been telling all of you from day one, and now you have finally witnessed it with your own eyes. There isn't another team in professional wrestling right now that has our perfect combination of speed, strength, agility, intelligence, and good looks. Oh, and lets not forget the most devastating move in professional wrestling....the BNB!!! So let this be a warning not only to the Bros. Geriatric, but to any other aspiring teams, do yourselves a favor and break up. Because if you step across that ring from us, we will break your back!!!
Remix

Cred Points : 11

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: It couldn't happen to a nicer group of guys!!!

Post  Vax on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:04 pm

I've survived your BNB - I'll admit, it's an insane move, but let me repeat, I've survived it. After studying the footage, I have a counter if I ever find myself in that position again. You fellas talk a good game, and your fairly decent opponents. You think however that were afraid of you and I find that hilarious. I will not speak for Lord Vain, but I just want you fellas to know, that this Friday - in Jacksonville NC you two wanna be are gonna be just that, your gonna want to hold those titles again after we take them from you. Maybe this time, one of us, will make one of you TAP OUT just to prove a point.
Vax

Cred Points : 37

View user profile http://www.area64.net

Back to top Go down