What were you thinking?

Go down

What were you thinking?

Post  Nathanal on Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:24 am

Hotshot what were you thinking? Sgt. Small. Really? I know you could have found someone more suitable. But no reason to be concerned with what you cant change. But I think I may have a solution. Get in touch with me. I might just have some interesting possibilities for your future.
Nathanal

Cred Points : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What were you thinking?

Post  hotshot on Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:22 am

I agree with you. Smalls was a poor choice but that is in the past.

Soon and I mean very soon you will be a witness to the rise of Shawn Adams.
The name Hot Shot is in the past. I am your Canadian Heart Throb. The best and sexiest Canadian wrestler to ever grace an SWE ring.

Soon I will take whichever tittle I see fit. What tittle you may ask will the Great Shawn Adams set his sights on.
Will it be Mary Rejects Static X title? Maybe he has never beaten me in an SWE ring.
It could be the Great white Retard Kiago's (or whatever he is) Livewire title?
I could chose a partner and dominate the Tag team division. I mean outside of team No Talent there is no real compatison.
Or will I set my sights on the SWE Heavyweight Title? I know why others have a tough time beating That pink tub of fairy crap. I'll give you a hint......It's not his talent it's his stinch.
So which one will it be............Well if I told you that now it would not be a surprise now would it?

I guess you'll just have to show up to find out.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage on Mon Sep 20, 2010 1:31 am

nathanal... shut up you wanna-be. nothing you have to say matters

hot-shot... blabber all you want, it makes no diffence. claim anything you want, no one cares. you want to end all of your little posts with the words "you have been warned"... well goofy, here is a warning for you and it's the only one you're going to get. don't set your sights on the static-x title. you don't have what it takes to win it or hold it. marty reed is mine. i am the number one contender for that title and in order for you to take that spot... well... son... you have to go thru me.

good luck with that
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathanal on Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:34 pm

Bobby, I find it hilarious how almost everyone calls me a wanna-be. How do you know that I am not already there? And what I say does matter although you seem to think it doesnt. You have alot of talent but a weakness. I have seen that weakness. And I will devulge it in due time.
Shawn, I think you have the potential to be any champ you want to be. We really should talk about a few things.
Nathanal

Cred Points : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:27 pm

oh no, not another, "i see your weakness but will keep it a secret till blah...blah...blah..."
who gives a crap? guess what goofy, i have way more than just one weakness. but ya know what else? no one in the s.w.e. except marty reed, jagger and remix have ever been able to capitalize on them. so think about that bud... look at the roster of s.w.e. look at the warriors there. out of all of them only 3 have beaten me. keep dreaming junior. maybe one day you will make it. and when that day comes i'll welcome you into the s.w.e. properly.
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down