why do i do the things i do

Go down

why do i do the things i do

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Tue May 25, 2010 10:49 pm

It is real simple because I am Vic Bigg$ and I can do anything I want. And no one can stop me!!!!!!
Vic Bigg$

Cred Points : 16

View user profile http://www.feeltheshock.com

Back to top Go down

Re: why do i do the things i do

Post  Bobby Savage on Wed May 26, 2010 12:30 am

that's where you are wrong pal. when you introduced the static-x title and created the extreme division in the s.w.e. you were determined to hand pick and crown your own champion. well, if i remember correctly... i stopped you. didn't i? beat hell out of your boy and left him laying then took that brand new title and built the extreme division into what it is today.
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 10:47 am

Come on Savage really you are talking about something that happened months ago and now you are reliving the past because you know your future is grim. You gimp all broken up and in Rehab for your knee. But hey at least i still let you in the buildings to watch our events, so when you get that knee all healed up and ready to get back in the ring let good ol Vic Bigg$ know and i bet he will have a match for you that you will not be able to turn down!!!!!
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage on Wed May 26, 2010 10:59 am

well, that's awefully sweet of you princess. i appreciate that a whole bunch. but back to the point... you said you do what you want and no one can stop you... i did. doesn't matter when or where it happened, the fact is, it happened. and to be sure you understand, let me just say, it can happen again. wait, actually it did happen again. when you decided to hand pick a women's champion, jesse jordan stepped in on that one too didn't she? you just don't seem to have very good luck hand picking your pet champions. looks to me like fabulous frankie fontain and jesse air jordan are just gonna have to show you that you're not unstoppable
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 11:36 am

hmmmm you almost have a point but Jesse didnt stop me from doing anything she just happened to be the first contenderfor the womens title. Now that you have jolted my memory you Bobby didnt stop me I just made you the number 1 contender and gave you the match that night. Now see i can hand pick who I want to be Champions but I can not keep them Champion I am not a dirty commish Evil or Very Mad I am a fair and just commish!!!! I give people the chance to prove they have what it takes to be champion wheter they do it or not is up to them. So in closing yes I can do anything I want to in the SWE. And that includes hand picking the Champions.
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 11:41 am

and to add to that it will take alot more than a short fat GAY man and a teenie bopper to stop VIC Bigg$.
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathanal on Wed May 26, 2010 2:29 pm

Sounds like someone needs to be brought down a notch or 2. I might be new around here but I have always heard that if you want respect then you go up to the biggest dog in the yard and slap the h3ll out of them. Well from the looks of it so far Vic Bigg$ is the one to slap the h3ll out of. But on second hand I kinda like the mentality. Maybe we should talk.
Nathanal

Cred Points : 12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Any time you feel froggy you can jump...but remember just like a frog you will land flat on your as$...dont let the suit fool you I can back up what I say!!!!!!!! I pick and choose who I converse with, you dont have a choice in the matter.....why am i explaining myself to a piss ant like your self sit back in the shadows and watch grown men WORK!
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot on Wed May 26, 2010 8:40 pm

Mr. Bigg$ Pay that worthless fool no mind. He is yet another wanting to obtain glory but will fall short. That Worthless. Lonesome, bottom feeding toad is just going to talk trash while sitting safely behind his little computer and when confronted face to face he will shy away like the coward he is. The nFo (new Foreign order for you idiots who don't know) on the other hand are a powerful force. We are the most dominant team in wrestling to date. As far as Bobby "The Calf" Savage goes he is lucky he has not crossed our path. He would be put on the shelf with all of the other American Trailer park trash that we have demolished. In case anyone forgot that’s CPR and his little runt partner, Marty Reed, Vinnie Meatball I mean Damoochie, Obsidian, DA Assassin, J-Biggs, Kevin Michaels and I could keep going and going. The rest of the SWE roster better start growing eyes in the backs of their heads because you never know when or where the nFo will strike next. If you hold an SWE Championship that bull’s eye on your back just got bigger. Keep our title belts warm for us. We will be coming for them soon. You all have been WARNED.
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 8:53 pm

Shawn Adams I pay none of you all any mind. You are merely here for my entertainment. Some entertain me by fighting some entertain me by hiding under rings lol! But have not a worry the NFO will have the time to shine real soon
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot on Wed May 26, 2010 9:06 pm

The nFo will have our "chance" to shine? I am afraid you misunderstand what I have said. It does not matter when or where we will take what we want when w want it. You seem like one of the few smart Americans I have meet(the other being our manager Ray Rouse) so I will cut you some slack and say you had a lapse in judgment. You see Commish we are not like the other so called stars in SWE. We are the best in the world and are better on our worst day then they could ever dream to be. Chris Craven, Shamus O’Malley, Wallabe Joe, Amer Sedat, Myself Shawn Adams led by our manager Ray Rouse are unstoppable. We will allow you to think we are playing by your rules but in reality you are playing by ours. We have no issue with you so stay out of our way. You have been WARNED.

Last edited by hotshot on Wed May 26, 2010 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
hotshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 9:20 pm

The schools in Canada must not be to keen on spelling and grammar! And do not think for one second I dont see what you are really doing...KISSING MY AS$ WILL NOT WORK...I have no problems with anyone and you my lonely Canadian have come to my thread on the board and put your nose in my affairs. so go find the underside of a ring and RETREAT
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot on Wed May 26, 2010 9:32 pm

That is the problem with you Americans. Diplomacy is extended towards you and you take it as a sign of weakness. You will pay for your disrespect in due time. You have been WARNED!!!
hotshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vic Bigg$ on Wed May 26, 2010 9:48 pm

Read the very first post in this thread. Now buzz off
Vic Bigg$

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathanal on Thu May 27, 2010 3:35 am

Well Vic sounds like you might have your hands full. So I wont bother you with idol words that wont be taken seriously. But I will say this I do need to talk with you about a few things. Maybe something that the Commish might think about?
NFO more importantly Hot Shot, Dont think for one sec that you know who I am or where I am from. You need not compare me to ANYONE else. Cause I am one of a kind.
Nathanal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot on Thu May 27, 2010 6:05 pm

No one cares who you are or where you are poindexter. You should concern yourself less with trying to sound tough and more about that whole "one of a kind" thing because so far you are just anouther worthless puke waiting to be crushed. You have been WARNED!!!
hotshot

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathanal on Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Hotshot, you would have to come out from under the ring. So why dont you do me a favor and go back under there and stay out of the big mans business. I have came to SWE cause I have heard some one man. I kinda liked what I had heard and wanted to see if all I had heard was true. And low and behold the first post I see when I get here is by that man. And what all I had heard seems to be true. And I like that. You see I am not going to tell lies or make idol threats. Cause if there is one thing that is true about me, I say what I mean and I mean what I say. Now if you (hotshot) wants to keep on with me I will just have to make a few more phone calls and see what can be done with you. You see Vic Bigg$ isnt the only one with money around here anymore but he is the one that I need to have a little talk with. So Vic Bigg$ this goes to you, I have some ideas you might want to listen to. We need to talk. Soon.
Nathanal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Vicbiggs on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:31 pm

Well let's see Nathan, you wanna claim you have some ideas you wanna run by me well I will tell you what talk with the proper people first and then if they think it is worth my time. They will schedule a time for us to meet and talk about your ideas. Oh and just because you have some money does not mean you are or will ever be an important person. As I have said before I'm Vic Bigg$ and I'll make you FAMOUS!!!! See until you prove otherwise you are just a punk a rich punk but a PUNK none the less!!!!

Vicbiggs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down