Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bobby Savage!!

Go down

Bobby Savage!! Empty Bobby Savage!!

Post  The Fab Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:35 am

I love me a biggin' especially a biggin' in uniform!! I signed the contract today I am the #1 contender for the Static X Title so here comes the power of the PINK!!!!

Love,
Fab

The Fab

Back to top Go down

Bobby Savage!! Empty Re: Bobby Savage!!

Post  Bobby Savage Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:01 pm

bad choice frankie. you should have went after the heaveyweight title or dropped a few pounds and went for the livewire title. hell you could even qualify for the women's championship. any of those choices would have been better than this one. those matches would hurt alot less.

you are my friend and you were one of the few people that pushed me thru training and kept me going when i wanted to drop out. you are my friend now and you will be my friend after the match but... between the bells i am going to do my dead level best to break you. this is my division and this is my title and if i have to hurt you to keep it then i will.

and that's no bull
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  Damooch Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:18 pm

You two can hold any belt you want.....until I want it, or the right "ref" is around....capishe big boys?

Damooch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum