Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something We Want!!!

+2
Bobby Savage
hotshot
6 posters

Go down

Something We Want!!! Empty Something We Want!!!

Post  hotshot Wed May 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Da Assassin, Marty Reed, Jynxx, Vax and Vinnie Vain you all have in your possessions Items that the nFo want. DA Fat boy you have the SWE Heavyweight championship and we will take it. Marty Reed you are keeping the Static X Championship warm for us. Jynxx we will take the Livewire title and then ship you back to Willy Wonka's factory VIA Canada Express mail to be with the other Ompa Lumpas. Lastly Vax and Vinnie Vain. We will put you two where all artifacts go and that is in the ground. Then we will stand over tat place with our Tag Team titles. Watch your backs kids the nFo are coming for you. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

Last edited by hotshot on Thu May 27, 2010 9:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
hotshot
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Something We Want!!! Empty Re: Something We Want!!!

Post  hotshot Thu May 27, 2010 9:31 pm

I see all of you fools are too afraid to even respond. I hope for your sakes you actually have the guts to show your faces in an SWE ring. To face the greatest force in history. The nFo. Try to run and hide and we will hunt you down. You have been WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Fri May 28, 2010 11:48 am

do you even read what you write before you post it?
you are a blathering idiot.
you hope for everyone's sakes that they have the guts to step into the ring?
seriously?
what does that mean?
if you really wanted to threaten someone shouldn't you have said...
i hope for your sakes you DON'T step into the ring...blah, blah, blah...?
how about you do us all a favor and shut the hell up
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fab Sat May 29, 2010 7:28 pm

Shawn honey please get a grip on your threats you will get yours soon enough!! You my fine sir are a pure bred "TURD"!!!!!!!

The Fab

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Sun May 30, 2010 4:32 pm

Savage you had better watch your mouth before the nFo brakes your other knee. You are a worthless wrestler and a poor excuse for a man. Fab one you will pay for your disrespect and if you are lucky we might let you keep your teeth. You have been WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Sun May 30, 2010 8:00 pm

poor excuse for a man? you lousy, good for nothing maple syrup drinking prick. you have no idea what a real man is. being french/canadian you never grew up in the presence of a real man. make no mistake punk, i will be returning to in-ring action in the s.w.e. and when that happens... well, you can be the first one in line to receive a first class all american a$$ whipping
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  CPR Sun May 30, 2010 8:55 pm

The members of the NFO have said to me in the past "we don't have to be enemies because we all hate America".... The thing is I don't hate America, I hate the politicians and leaders of this country, I hate the government and the authority, I hate organizations and gangs, I hate the hypocrits and judgemental morons, BUT this is the USA and they all have the right to remain stupid.... But you have been a pimple on the a$$ of the Shockwave world long enough, and I think I may find a partner to knock you down off you high horses (for you doing the math that means I think that 2 Americans are worth 5 foreigners).

But to be clear, when I say I hate all those things, I mean I hate them EVERYWHERE... I like violence and chaos... and most importantly BEER!!!!
CPR
CPR

Cred Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  RefJade Mon May 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Ok CPR I will B watchin YOU a little more closer the next show! You and UR chain....I mean! I looked back at some video and I do not like what I see. I got my eyes on U!...much......love....RefJade pirat
RefJade
RefJade

Cred Points : 3

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Mon May 31, 2010 7:03 pm

CPR if I remember correctly you and your runt partner bullet were beaten to a pulp at the hands of Wallabe Joe and myself at the last SWE show. You have already been proven wrong before you even opened your mouth. Here is some advice though. Stay out of the nFo's way and you will not end up like that fat blob and poor excuse for a human being Bobby Savage. Jade don't worry about the wanna be punk rocker's chain. It has already come back to bite him in the arse. Stay out of our way or be destroyed. You have been WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:16 pm

listen up dipsh*t, you want to call me worthless? well, you lousy, good for nothing piece of puke, i've beat your chump azz every time we've faced each other. you have never beaten me and you can't beat me. stick to hiding behind your partners and running your mouth to the smaller guys. you keep popping off at me and i'll just have to secure you by the stack and swivel and square you away one more time just like i've done every time before.
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jynxx Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:39 am

you want what i got hot shot, come get it boy !!!!
jynxx
jynxx

Cred Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  marty Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:01 am

Come and get it, and I will leave a foot print on your face....AGAIN!!!!!

marty

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 pm

You know I sit here and read this thread and laugh over and over. The only person on the roster that has gold that any of you qualify for is Stephanie Diamond. I'm not sure any of you could take it from her.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Cred Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:20 am

Shut your mouth space cadet before you end up on the wrong side of an NFO beatdown. I'd hate to see you end up like that little bull and be put on the shelf for good. As far as Mrs. Dimond goes if she ever wants to wise up and join the most inovative and dominant group ever to grace Shockwave she is more then welcome. But until then she is just anouther worthless bug to be crushed by the power of the NFO. You have been WARNED!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:41 pm

spell check
stupid
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum