Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here we go again

2 posters

Go down

here we go again Empty here we go again

Post  Bobby Savage Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:31 am

friday august the 6th i faced justin sane in a hardcore match. nothing fancy. nothing pretty. nothing but the sickest hardcore match i have ever been in. not only did i have to beat the most twisted, sick, diabolical individual i have ever faced but... i also had to face the bionic table (seriously, what the hell was up with that thing?).
well, the table kicked both of our azzes, but... i beat justin and am now the number one contender for the static-x title.
ya know what that means? it means on august 28th i will be facing marty reed for that very same title. marty, you and i tore the house down the last time we met. we shed blood and sweet and tears. we gave the fans everything they could hope for. well this time marty... it's gonna be worse.
oh that damned bionic table is gonna be there again. but this time things are gonna be different. i can see the future and i see blood and i see fire.

Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

here we go again Empty you know it

Post  marty Sun Aug 22, 2010 3:03 pm

I expect nothing less from the innovator of the STATIC X division. Call it a war of attrition, battle for the ages, or just an old fashioned knock down drag out slobber knocker. After this match the STATIC X division will never be the same.

marty

Back to top Go down

here we go again Empty Re: here we go again

Post  Nathanal Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:10 pm

No matter who has their hands raised in victory. It will be one hell of a war. And personally I cant wait to see it.
Nathanal
Nathanal

Cred Points : 12

Back to top Go down

here we go again Empty Re: here we go again

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum