Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEADLY ALLIANCE AND KYLE MAC!!

+2
hotshot
TheKidd
6 posters

Go down

DEADLY ALLIANCE AND KYLE MAC!! Empty DEADLY ALLIANCE AND KYLE MAC!!

Post  VINNIE D Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:06 pm

[b]I DONT KNOW WHO MAD THE STIPULATION ABOUT IF I LOST I HAD TO JOIN THIS "DEADLY ALLIANCE".........I NOW KNOW WHO STOLE MY VIOLIN CASE......KYLE MAC!! IM GLAD MY CASE WAS LOCKED.......WHAT WAS IN THERE YOU HAD TO BE 21 TO HANDLE!!! OK HOT SHOT AND KYLE.......GUESS YOU NEEDED SOMEONE WHO CAN WIN ACTUALLY KICK ASS AND WALK AWAY A WINNER IN THIS ALLIANCE! I MAY HAVE TO BE ON THIS TEAM.....BUT I DONT HAVE TO AND WONT BE A TEAM PLAYER CAPISHE?????????????????????????

VINNIE D

Back to top Go down

DEADLY ALLIANCE AND KYLE MAC!! Empty Re: DEADLY ALLIANCE AND KYLE MAC!!

Post  TheKidd Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:08 pm

Someone on that team who can actually kick ass and walk away??? Hot Shot beat you to make you a part of that team didn't he? And Kyle Mac kicked your ass pretty good with that violin case! They wanted you as part of the Deadly Alliance so that you could make Hot Shot and Kyle Mac look good.
TheKidd
TheKidd

Cred Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Vinnie Vinnie Vinnie why so hostile? You are now a part of the greatest group to ever set foot into an SWE ring. you may not like it now but in time you will see that you are on the winning side and the pay isn't bad either. So heal your wounds and your pride because just like Kyle and I watched each others backs at the TUN now you have someone to watch yours that is worth a crap. besides Your last partner who was injured at the hands of team no talent when was the last time you had that? it sure wasn't Jagger or that hack Chris what ever his name was who just tried to hang but could not. I promise you if you are a team player you will see gold around your waist again. not to mention a more then heathly pay check. Think about it.
hotshot
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  The Big Boss Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:46 am

Vinnie, take my word for it. You stick with us and you will have gold again. I remember the night that Victor got hurt. Shawn and myself were standing there taking notes and I told him that night that I was impressed with your work. So no reason to be so hostile and upset. Lets make the best out of this situation and run SWE.
The Big Boss
The Big Boss

Cred Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:35 am

I agree... I would rather be a part of the team that runs and owns SWE than be one of the wrestlers that cower in the back opposed to it....
TheKidd
TheKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:56 am

"runs and owns s.w.e."? are you serious? hot-shot can't beat a toy drum. kyle "ringo" mack is a little emo turd that got lucky when he turned on his, shall we say, "less than creative thinking" partner.
yep that's just what you want meatball... a couple jokers that have proven themselves to be turn coats and back stabbers.
and big boss wasn't taking notes on anything but the menu

and kidd...
the above named mid-carders could never own and dominate s.w.e. as long as the bull and marty reed keep making the crowd lose their minds because of what we do.

get a clue kid
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:56 pm

Well, you and Marty isn't gonna "run" swe if ya'll don't quit allowing other people to distract you from finding out who the real static-x champ is
TheKidd
TheKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:49 am

excellent display of poor grammer.

and everyone knows... including me... that marty is the real static-x champ is. he's beating the bull 3 times and he is undefeated. he holds the title now. that makes him the real champ.

what are you, new?

but reed has never faced the savage.
that is something totally different.

as far as this "alliance" is concerned...
stay out of the extreme division.
there are monsters in here and you don't want our attention
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jynxx Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:20 am

monsters?
MONSTERS?

How does one come to fight against these "monsters"?SWE's hardcore division is nothing more than a few guys toying around with weapons.SWE hasnt even began to experience what hardcore is.Ive been around a while and have seen action with you AND Mrs Reed.

HARDCORE?.........................................not

HARD-HEADED?...........................absolutely
jynxx
jynxx

Cred Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 pm

well since we have monsters and fairies we may as well have a hobbit too, sooo...
anytime you want to share your knowledge with the rest of then by all means step up.
i will never deny that you are the tuffest runt in the litter but are you tuff enuff?
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remix Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:23 am

holy sniz-zap!!! How in the holy hot dogs did I make it here??? And did I hear every last one of you right? Did someone say "the greatest group in SWE" and not mention Team Notorious? The current Tag Team Champs and masters of the most lethal tag team finisher in wrestling today? Have we not beaten everyone that has stood across from us? How many more "wrestlers" must we put on the shelf before you get the picture?
Deadly Alliance? Whatever. The only thing deadly about any of you is your horrible wrestling gear and talent.....

LOSERS!!!
Remix
Remix

Back to top Go down

Post  The Big Boss Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:10 pm

Vinnie...I told you that if you stuck with us. Do what I am paying you to do that you would have gold again. And now after only a few weeks that has happened. The Deadly Alliance is stronger than people think. We now have the Livewire Champion Kyle Mac and the World Champion Vinnie Damoochie. So that means there is only 2 titles left to get. The Static X title and the Tag Team titles. Which to go after first? Thats the question that should be on everyones mind. Quess you will have to be there to find out.
The Big Boss
The Big Boss

Cred Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:43 am

let me be the one to help you figure it out...
stay out of the extreme division.
you don't have anything in your "alliance" that can stand the heat of reed or jynxx, d.a. assasain and certainly not me. we have proven ourselves time and time again. you boys stay on that side of the fence. you cross over here and you might not make it back
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum