Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feb 19th=Victory For the DEADLY ALLIANCE

2 posters

Go down

Feb 19th=Victory For the DEADLY ALLIANCE Empty Feb 19th=Victory For the DEADLY ALLIANCE

Post  hotshot Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:34 am

On Feb 19th Kyle Mac and myself are gonna distroy anyone in our path. the deadly alliance is going to rule all of the SWE. and we are gonna do it MY way no underlined plans like the nFo had. nothing of the sort. It will be two men who are not the biggest but we are the badest. I will even go as far as to say we will need no assistance from the other two members of the Deadly Alliance. I am that confident that we will be victorious on the 19th.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Feb 19th=Victory For the DEADLY ALLIANCE Empty Re: Feb 19th=Victory For the DEADLY ALLIANCE

Post  The Big Boss Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 am

I am confident enough in you 2 aswell. But dont think we wont be ready if the needed. The 19th will be here before we know it and the Deadly Allaince will begin a new chapter in the SWE book. Everyone should keep their eyes open and their backs covered. If we want something we will get it.

See you guys on the 19th.
The Big Boss
The Big Boss

Cred Points : 5

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum