Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!!!

5 posters

Go down

WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!!! Empty WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!!!

Post  hotshot Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:14 pm

Be warned SWE the NFO is here to stay. We are taking what we want when we want and nothing and I mean nothing is going to stand in our way. Bobby you stuck your nose in our buisness and you are going to pay the price. come july 24th you will not only be beaten but placed back on the shelf where you belong. Novack you piece of crap you could not have sided with a more worthless overweight out of shape and pethetic sack of gutter trash if you tried. I mean you could have at least found a partner that was close to 100%. but I will say this I like the odds. ha ha ha ha. the two fat boys vs the worlds most elite wrestling athletes the NFO (thats 5 on 2 for you stupid americans). you have started a war you can not win.and on the 24th our rain over the SWE will be solidified with our win. Novack you signed you death warrent when you cost Craven the British Hero his static X title win over the motor city retard Mary Reed. Oops I mean Marty. hard to tell i mean he is as worthless as an american woman. Kyle Mac found out the hard way what happens when you cross us and you will to.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

Back to top Go down

WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!!! Empty Re: WE RUN THE SHOW NOW!!!

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:38 pm

hey stupid... haven't i beaten you EVERY time we've faced each other? yeah that's what i thought.
you and rerun love to thro out insults and call names. cool. do what you do best... you and the circus chimp just stand back and fling poo.
novak and i will be standing across the ring from all 5 of you nfo turds but don't go thinking it's going to be so one sided.
what we will do to you and the rest of the nfo will not be for the weak at heart
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:42 pm

It's Novak, but that is ok after the 24th you won't forget my name, or any other powers of pain I might bring with me.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Cred Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:18 am

That is the problem with you Americans. You get into wars you can't win. For example IRAQ, Afganastan, You two VS the NFO. I mean you always are quick to jump into a losing war. but just like vietnam we will destroy you and everything you stand for. You say what will happen on the 24th will not be for the faint of heart. you are correct but not because the NFO are gonna be hurt its because once again you are gong to be carted out of a wrestling ring but this time you will not be coming back.

By the way Nopack or nosack or whatever your name is. You are just another space cadet licking the windows of the short bus. Don't worry we will make sure you have a bed next to savage in the ICU.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  arcangel Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:55 am

Adams I got two words for you.......

YOU SUCK!

arcangel

Cred Points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:05 am

you sure got alot of mouth punk. yeah it's novak and myself against the 5 of you nfo turds...so...? you want to talk of our military and of conflicts our heros have fought and sacrificed in? you lousy, no good piece of canadian crap. just keep spouting your ignorance. you have no idea what novak and i have in store for you jerks. as it stands right now, novak and i against the 5 of you still leaves you turds over matched but don't count your chickens before they hatch pally. you never know just who may show up to get a piece of the nfo
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:42 pm

Oh no I'm shaking in my boots. what a joker you are savage. yes the two of you weigh the same as the five of us but you are far from on our level. I have an idea go ahead and check yourshelf into the ICU and resurve you and your boyfriend's room. They might even give you a group discount since you and nosack equal about a bus load of people. I just hope they have enough food to feed you sorry overweight lard A$$es. Your days are numbered.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:43 pm

Far from your level? It took 5 of you to ruin my title shot, but just me to take care of Craven. How's the head Chris? Moving on.....everyone sees you for what you are, and that is a joke. The NFO the most powerful faction in wrestling that holds no gold. Thanks for the laughs guys.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:14 am

not to mention all 5 of them ran from the 2 of us... yep you guys are the real deal for sure... aren't ya...? what a joke
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:51 pm

I think I may be the only one, but personally I like the NFO... Sure they run from a lot of fights, but that's to protect their well-being and making sure they get another title shot when they want. Novak thought it was cool to attack Craven and mess up his title shot? Um, he hit him from behind... That's not too honorable if you ask me. Besides, what'll probably happen during that match the 24th is is the NFO will be dominating, and Novak and Bobby will end up getting more people to come out there and attack the NFO from behind, so ya'll will end up winning. The 24th, me and all the people that come with me will be cheering for the NFO, and we'll see who the better team happens to be.
TheKidd
TheKidd

Cred Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Listen up Kidd. You didn't see what happened, I came head on with Craven. However you are right it was not a honorable thing to do messing up his title shot. That was natural justice for them messing up my title shot. Some people say an eye for an eye, well that was a strap for a strap. As far as the 24th goes I have not been in contact and I am sure Savage has not been in contact with anyone about interfering. There isn't a member of the NFO that stands a chance against Savage or myself alone. As long as we don't allow ourselves to get cut off on there half of the ring where it will be five on one we should be fine. On the other hand I was at SWE offices the other day finalizing my new contract, and overheard talk of some sort of countermeasure to the NFO, maybe they are gonna ban Pastor Ray Rouse from ringside or something.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah, i do agree with you messing up his title shot casue he messed up yours, I woulda done the same thing. And I also agree about them not being able to stand up to ya'll alone, cause they've always lost when they faced one of you two individually (could be why the want a 5 on 2 match), but I'm pretty sure ya'll are gonna be more coordinated in the ring. And I hope the ban the Pastor from ringside because I don't like him. I actually only like 3 outta the 5 NFO members, but no matter who I decide to cheer for, I do wish you and Bobby good luck the 24th.

TheKidd
TheKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:28 pm

Actually Savage and I asked for the match.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Oh, I gotcha... I understand.
TheKidd
TheKidd

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

the s.w.e. has what it conciders a "counter measure" to the n.f.o.
both novak and myself know exactly what we are walking into. as i said in the last show... there is a new sheriff in town. the n.f.o. has been running lawless for far too long.
yeah it's 5 on 2. so what? there only member that even comes close to us is shamous and he is a rookie.
kidd... neither novak or myself have to attack from behind. but since you want to thro that out there... there is 5 of them. 5 of them. do you understand that? 5 of them against 2 of us. you want to say it isn't honorable? 2 against 5 is honorable...? let me say this, if i face more than one opponent i have no problem at all jumping them from behind or using weapons. i will even the odds any way i can.
you can cheer for the n.f.o. all you want. our feelings aren't hurt at all. but you bring a hanky to dry their tears after the 2 of us beat the wheels off of them.
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum