Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guess who's back?

+2
CPR
Bobby Savage
6 posters

Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Guess who's back?

Post  Bobby Savage Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

that's right boys and girls, the Bull is back in the S.W.E. once again. the doc has released me and the knee is as good as it ever was. now on to the business at hand. you n.f.o. punks have been running lawless for too long. you decided you wanted to jump on my pal the all american marine novak? well, there's a new sheriff in town boys and i'm bringing some good old fashioned american justice right straight to each of you. you've been doing the crimes, now let's see if you can do the time. the big dawg and the bull are coming to get you.

Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Guess who's back? Empty Re: Guess who's back?

Post  CPR Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:38 pm

You notice the only match they won all night was when they jumped a dude 3 on one.....

Anything close to fair and they crack.
CPR
CPR

Cred Points : 7

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 am

2 on 5 and they ran like cowards...
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:04 am

lets be fair. 2 on 4 and they ran. Joe and Hot Shot count as 1.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Cred Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:13 am

ha ha ha you're right. you can't really count hot-shot and wallabee joe as a whole (maybe a hole). but even all of them together it still ain't even against us. maybe they need to go get some more help...? then maybe they would stand a chance
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remix Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:58 pm

SERIOUSLY???Guess what Bobbi? Nobody missed you and nobody cares that you're back. The only thing on everyone's mind is TEAM NOTORIOUS!!!!
Remix
Remix

Cred Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:11 pm

yes, seriously punk. you say no one cares about my return? did you not hear the pop from the crowd when i ran out to the ring? an entire crowd screaming for my return. you on the other hand... well, they just don't seem to "pop" much at all for you...do they? oh i hear them when they yell at you and insult you and call you names. i hear them when they voice how much they believe you suck. they sure do alot of that. and i'm sure that in your warped mind you believe that makes you an "over" wrestler. your over inflated ego makes you believe that you are the best in the indy circuit. i am just me. i just go to the ring and kick the crap out of punks like you. the crowd tells the story punk. i come out and they blow the roof off of the place. you come out and just blow.

you stick to doing whatever it is you do. leave the rest to those of us who can wrestle
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remix Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 am

Let's see, I do believe I'm better than you. Just look at the facts. How many times have we faced each other? How many times have you won? Exactly, so maybe not in YOUR warped mind but in my completely rational reality, that does make me fairly awesome and a way better wrestler than you. And lets not forget, I still hold the record for longest World Title reign here in SWE. Soooooo HA!!!

You overweight, no talent, never gonna be.....
LOSER!!!
Remix
Remix

Cred Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  jynxx Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:11 am

strange thing is i didnt mind the outcome of thier interferance at all.Novak should have kept his focus on the match.........his mistake..................damn rookies
jynxx
jynxx

Cred Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:34 pm

well "retard"... look at records of win/loss if you want to, because if you do, you'll see i've held more titles than you. you like to throw insults? you bloated, piece of crap. you wearing that singlet look like 250 lbs of wet noodles stuffed in a 100 lbs spandex bag. you have the talent of a 16 yr old retard and the ability of a unicycle riding circus chimp. you wanna be superstar, i actually almost feel sorry for you. going thru life actually believing that you amount to something. it's a shame. you are a sad sorry excuse for a wrestler and as a person.
by the way dumbazz... you were the longest reigning heavyweight champ, but it looks like to me that the current champ is about to change that. and not to mention i was the very first static-x champ and the longest reigning. couple that with the fact i have held more titles than you in more promotions and i think you and everyone else will see that you just need to shut the hell up
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hotshot Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:10 am

SAVAGE YOU ARE WASHED UP. JUST FACE IT ALL YOU CAN DO IS SAY I'VE DONE THIS OR DONE THAT. WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE DONE, IT MATTERS WHAT WILL BE DONE. THE NFO LOOKS TO THE FUTURE AND WHAT THAT MEANS FOR YOU IS ANOUTHER HOSPITAL STAY ALONG SIDE YOU BUDDY NOVACK.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
hotshot
hotshot

Cred Points : 50

Back to top Go down

Post  Mike_Novak Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:39 pm

You know I keep reading you run your mouth, but when me and Savage. That's right two of us came out of the ring after the NFO you all ran like dogs with your tails tucked between your legs. I have also received word from SWE management that they have sanctioned the fight but added to it. Sounds like the teams might be a little more even.
Mike_Novak
Mike_Novak

Cred Points : 13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum