Shockwave Wrestling Entertainment Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who the hell is justin sane?

3 posters

Go down

who the hell is justin sane? Empty who the hell is justin sane?

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:44 pm

who is this guy to think he can walse right into the s.w.e. and be a contender for the extreme division title? i know who the goof is. he has a reputation all over the indy circuit as a nut job who will do anything to win a hardcore match. well pal, i am the very first man to hold the s.w.e. static-x title. i brought extreme to the s.w.e. now marty reed holds my title and come august the 6th at the party zone in j-action-ville i will become the number one contender again and face marty one more time and take back what i brought to s.w.e. in the first place.

marty reed, you had a good run but it's coming to an end. you and i tore the house down the last time. people are still talking about that one. we're gonna do it again for sure.

justin sane, the last time we faced each other for a hardcore title, you came out on top. back then you faced a rookie who didn't know what he was getting into. this time you face the bull. better make sure that you know what you are getting into.
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

who the hell is justin sane? Empty Re: who the hell is justin sane?

Post  Marty Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:23 pm

You see this is where I am stuck? To have another crack at Savage seeing is WE are the innovators of VIOLENCE here in SWE!!!! Then on the other hand........Justin Sane........to battle it out with him again would be XTREME WARFARE. Though I am both friends with ya......it would be an honor to spill blood with either one of you!!!!!!

Marty

Back to top Go down

Post  jynxx Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:56 am

Bobby Savage?
Justin Sane?
Marty Reed?

extreme?
i think not.If you guys think you are extreme, then i'm jolly ol st nick.Extreme is not just about beating your opponent senseless. Its also about forcing your foe to rethink his career. To rethink wether or not he can continue.Yes i lost the Livewire title to Keyhago, but thats what happens when you underestimate an opponent.I ve faced all 3 of you before.Some wins , some losses BUT-neither of you have ever made me rethink my career...................nuff said
jynxx
jynxx

Cred Points : 24

Back to top Go down

Post  Bobby Savage Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:27 pm

well little fella...
if that is what you want...
i believe i can certainly make it happen for ya.
you see i plan on retaking what i believe is mine...the static-x title. weather it's marty reed or justin sane or you, it just doesn't matter.

and that's no bull
Bobby Savage
Bobby Savage
Admin

Cred Points : 163

Back to top Go down

Post  TheKidd Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:27 pm

Seriously, what gives Jynxx the right to question if Marty Reed and Bobby Savage are extreme? If you ask me (and everyone else in the crowd), Marty Reed and Bobby Savage are the two most extreme people ever to step in an SWE ring... Savage brought in the Hardcore title, and Marty beat him fair to get it. Now he's successfully defended that title in every hardcore match he's been involved in. Now that Savage has recovered from his injury, won the #1 contender spot, and put the NFO on hold: Who better to get a shot at the title? Sure Jynxx is a good wrestler and all, but there's no way he's gonna be able to get his hands on that Hardcore title, no matter who's holding it...
TheKidd
TheKidd

Cred Points : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum